Rajasthan Gk Quiz Question
Rajasthan GK Question Quiz for Rajasthan Govt Exams preparation. Rajasthan gk in hindi online test for RPSC, RAS, RPSC Teachers, Patwari and many more Recruitment.
Rajasthan GK Set – 2
1. The largest poppy seed producing district in rajsasthan is ?
2. Which of the trees is known as Kalpvariksha of Thar ?
3. In which city of Rajasthan the observatory of the Indian Weather Deparment Is located ?
4. Mawat means :
(A) Rainfall occurs due to winter cyclones
(B) Rainfall from the Arabian monsoons
(C) Rainfall from retreat monsoons
(D) A type of Animal
5. Who was the first chief Minister of the Rajasthan ?
(A) Pandit Hiralal Shastri
(B) Mohan Lal Sukhadia
(C) Hira Lal Devpura
(D) Shiv Charan Mathur
6. What is the land territory boundary of Rajasthan ?
(A) 6920 KMs
(B) 5920 KMs
(C) 9620 KMs
(D) 5290 KMs
7. Which is the highest peak of Rajasthan ?
(D) Guru Shikhar
8. The principal river for water supply in Rajasthan is :
9. The source of river Banas is :
(A) Khamnor Hills
(B) Bairath Hills
(C) Kumbhalgarh Hills
(D) Gogunda Hills
10. “Central Camel Breeding” Centre in Rajasthan is in which District :
Attempt More Rajasthan GK Online Mock Test
|Rajasthan GK Mock 1||Rajasthan GK Mock 2||Rajasthan GK Mock 3|
|Rajasthan GK Mock 4||Rajasthan GK Mock 5||Rajasthan GK Mock|